RSI System – RSI’s are the latest in small rapid response visual surveillance systems. The RSI is an external self sufficient intruder system with video verification.
This rapid response system is a visible deterrent with the ability to work in harmony with other security solutions such as on site guards or mobile patrol.
The RSI MotionViewer is a wireless battery operated PIR (Passive Infrared) with video verification, which is triggered by motion detection. The RSI System is intended for outdoor applications such as void, vacant properties, or construction sites.
The RSI system is commonly used by our void protection team. As well as carrying out lock and unlocks for maintenance companies RSI systems are installed within void properties to ensure that there are no unwanted guests between our property inspections.
- RSI Systems are self sufficient, powered by their own lithium ion batteries.
- RSI’s are designed and built with size and presence in mind to create a visible deterrent.
- Their primary function is for external sites and structures.
- All alarm activations are received directly by Black Diamond Security’s Alarm Receiving Centre.
- The camera captures a video segment less than 100 milliseconds after motion detection.
- Night illumination: up to 12 metres using four infrared LEDs.
- 90° wide angle lens, with a 320 x 240 pixels resolution
- After setting the location of the device, the tamper will alert on any movement of the device including opening of the cover or unscrewing from the mount.
- The device is fully weatherproof and can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 70°C.
- Maximum 4,000 events stored in flash memory that cannot be erased.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As a trusted security company within the industry, we have vast experience in proactive and reactive solutions, installation and management of installed security systems and providing superior quality without losing that personal touch.
Black Diamond Security operations are delivered by highly trained security specialists and are among the best in the industry. We have a depth of knowledge and a set of proven capabilities that sets us apart from our competitors.
Our integrated approach enables us to provide,cover and support upon request to all aspects and phases of our clients’ operations:
- Rapid Deployment Cameras (RDC’s)
- Fixed CCTV
- 4G Connectivity
- Remote Monitoring
- Access Control / Biometrics
- Intruder Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- 110V Rapid Deployment Cameras (110VRDC’s)
- Gate Automation
- Security Lighting
- 24/7 Control