Black Diamond Security has seen a growing need over recent years for Residential Security with increasing numbers of families and individuals looking for peace of mind that their homes and loved ones are safe when at home.
We understand that all clients have differing needs, from a single home security guard or house bodyguard to a team of professionals working throughout an estate to eliminate any threat a property. That is why we spend time with our clients to understand their concerns and their needs and develop a protection service that matches their lifestyle and home environment.
Our dedicated teams have past military or specialist police experience, residential security guard training and are regulated by the SIA to ensure that we provide second-to-none protection to our clients.
- Apartment Complexes
- Gated Communities
We support you by making the following assessments to enable us to develop your service:
- Site Survey and Risk Assessment
A security survey is a comprehensive analysis of your property, assessing the vulnerabilities as well as the current security measures you might have in place. During the survey we will assess current existing measures, identify and quantify any current weaknesses with the property and perimeter to determine the degree of protection required. After the security survey is complete, we will provide a detailed report of our recommendations for improving your security. When undergoing the survey we take into consideration these four main areas of concern:
- Environment – the areas surrounding your property.
- Perimeter – we assess any weaknesses within the perimeter of the property.
- The Exterior -As part of our survey we will assess the doors and windows that could provide access to the property. We will take into consideration the best locations to site CCTV and/or other security measures.
- The Interior -The inside of the property is just as important to us as the outside as this is where you and your family will reside, so it is important for us to affectively survey how this could be protected from criminal activities.
- Black Diamond Security will produce a full report of the security survey which will include all recommendations and a full crime analysis of the surrounding area.
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) Inspection
TTSCM is commonly known as a bug sweep. This a structured search of an internal area or specific room within the property looking for any listening devices. Our teams consist of two former government operations personnel working in tandem to ensure there are no hidden devices, ensuring that your environment is safe and secure.
- Residential Guarding Personnel
Our security configurations are designed to meet the specific client needs. They can vary in scope, personnel, and type of vehicle. As a baseline, however, we work to UK standards and follow all guidelines governed by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
WHY CHOOSE US?
As a long-established security company we have very significant experience in proactive and reactive solutions including the installation and management of installed security systems.
Black Diamond Security operations are delivered by highly trained security specialists and are among the best in the industry. We have a depth of knowledge and a set of proven capabilities that sets us apart from our competitors. Our highly-motivated teams of experts have Special Forces, military, police and medical expertise and deliver a service to our customers that is second to none.
Our integrated approach enables us to provide cover and support upon request to all aspects and phases of our clients’ operations including:
- Close Protection Officer (CPO)
- Residential Security Teams (RST)
- Asset Protection
- Canine Patrols
- Gate Guards
- Mobile Patrols
- Alarm Response and Key Holding
- Technology Led Solutions
- 24/7 Control